Corporate events are an integral part of a growing business, giving companies the chance to send a strong message about their brand and products to employees, stakeholders, or customers. Whether you’re hosting a staff seminar, a networking conference, a brand or product launch, or a simple out-of-town meeting, the perfect venue for your corporate event will ultimately make your event a memorable milestone for your audience.
Make each event count. To make planning easier, here’s a list of the best Philippine venues for your upcoming events.
Hotels are more than just for out-of- town accommodation—they’re also great venues for company activities like conferences, workshops, press conferences, and corporate meetings. Any hotel worth its salt should have a multi-purpose venue that can accommodate attendees of anywhere from 100 to 1,000 people, with food and audio-visual support included.
Here are some hotels in Metro Manila that are great for corporate events:
The Makati Shangri-La is a premier hotel located in the country’s central business district, Makati City. Apart from its five-star rooms and amenities, the Makati Shangri-La also has multiple ballrooms and function rooms for any event—including high-profile international conferences like the APEC CEO Summit, which they hosted in 2015. The hotel has 7 different function rooms to choose from, with Rizal Ballroom being the hotel’s biggest, able to accommodate up to 1,400 people.
- Address: Ayala Avenue corner Makati Avenue, Makati City, 1200, Philippines
- Website: http://www.shangri-la.com/manila/makatishangrila/
- Telephone: (02) 813 888
Marco Polo Ortigas
Opened in 2014, the Marco Polo Hotel Ortigas is Marco Polo Hotel's third offering in the Philippine market and its first in Manila. A 5-star hotel in the Ortigas commercial business district, the Marco Polo Ortigas has 316 rooms, with restaurants that give each guest a refined and memorable experience. They are well-equipped for events, thanks to their main ballroom and 5 different function rooms.
- Address: Sapphire Road, Pasig, Metro Manila
- Website: http://www.marcopolohotels.com/marco_polo/hotels/philippines/manila/marco_p olo_manila/index.html
- Telephone: (02) 720 7777
- Email: email@example.com
Part of a global hotel chain that was hailed as the “Best New Hotel” and “Best New Family-Friendly Hotel” in 2013 by the Condé Nast Traveler, the Fairmont Hotel is a new landmark of distinguished elegance in the heart of the metro’s business capital. It has a 860-square meter ballroom for large-scale events and 3 different function rooms for more intimate milestones.
- Address: 1 Raffles Drive Manila, Makati, 1224 Metro Manila
- Website: http://www.fairmont.com/makati/
- Telephone: (02) 795 1888
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Formerly known as the Westin Philippine Plaza, Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila is an icon of world-class service. It is the only 5-star luxury resort hotel in Manila, with Spiral, its world-class atelier buffet hall, a lavish grand ballroom, two event tents with breathtaking views of Manila Bay, and several function rooms. On its guest list? US President Barack Obama, who stayed at the Sofitel for the 2015 APEC Summit.
- Address: CCP Complex Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City, Manila, 1300
- Website: http://www.sofitelmanila.com/
- Telephone: (02) 551-5555
- Email: H6308@sofitel.com
An icon of extravagance for more than three decades, the signature waterfalls on the hotel front are already a Makati landmark. In addition to a prime location, luxurious rooms, and unparalleled service, the Manila Peninsula comes with full-service and flexible event spaces in any of its 14 different function rooms.
- Address: Ayala cor. Makati Avenue, 1226 Makati City, Metro Manila
- Website: http://manila.peninsula.com/en/default
- Telephone: (02) 989-9999
- Email: email@example.com
Mixing business with pleasure can go a long way, especially for events like corporate retreats or team-building seminars, where you can give your employees a memorable experience outside of your workplace and give them a break from the stress of the city. Here are some resorts you should definitely consider:
The Manor at Camp John Hay, Baguio
Situated in Baguio's historic Camp John Hay, The Manor is designed to match the summer capital's cool weather and mountain terrain, featuring log-house aesthetics and offers easy access to picnic areas, horseback rides, eco-trails, and treetop adventures that your friends and co-workers will enjoy.
- Address: Loakan Road, Baguio City, 2600 Philippines
- Website http://www.campjohnhay.ph/
- Telephone: (74) 424-0931 to 43 / (02) 584-4892 / (02) 584-4911 / Manila office: (02) 687-6524 / (02) 687-6710 / (02) 687-6607
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pico de Loro, Batangas
The Pico de Loro Beach and Country Club is an exclusive members-only leisure beach club in Nasugbu, Batangas. The club offers various amenities, on land and at sea, from dive trips to hikes to a famous nearby peak. Pico de Loro also has venues that cater to most corporate functions.
- Address: Pico de Loro Cove, Hamilo Coast, Barangay Papaya, Nasugbu, 4231
- Website: http://www.picosandshotel.com/
- Telephone: (02) 464-7888 / (0917) 809-1289
Caliraya Resort Club, Laguna
Nestled in a 7.6 hectare plot of land in Laguna, Caliraya Resort boasts a 1,500 person capacity and a unique selection of activities like sky cycling, windsurfing, and super slides. Need a break from the adrenaline? The resort also comes with well-equipped function rooms everything from seminars to low-key corporate retreats.
- Address: Brgy. Lewin, Lumban, Laguna, Philippines
- Website: http://www.caliraya.net/
- Telephone: (02) 632-10- 10
- Email: email@example.com
PHINMA Training Center, Tagaytay
For out-of- town training sessions, seminars, and workshops in the invigorating Tagaytay weather, consider PHINMA Training Center. It offers 6 event halls of varying size for just about any function, plus a conference hall for larger events, as well as lecture rooms, laboratories, and audio-visual rooms for more technical, hands-on sessions.
- Address: Kabangaan Road, Iruhin West, Tagaytay City
- Website: http://www.phinmatrainingcenter.ph/index.htm
- Telephone: (46) 483-4303 / (0917) 580-5143 / (02) 899-7171 (Manila office)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tanay Adventure Camp, Tanay, Rizal
Located just an hour away from Marikina, Tanay is an underrated location for adventurous nature-lovers who want to get away from the city. True to its name, this Adventure Camp allows guests to experience thrills like jungle survival training, obstacle courses, waterfall treks, rappelling, and wall climbs, just to name a few.
- Address: Sitio Malaanonang, Sampaloc, Tanay, Rizal
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Tanay-Adventure- Camp-332106780167577/
- Telephone: (02) 664-5720 / (0947) 457-1164 / (0915) 596-6179
For events with attendees that number in the thousands, a spacious, well-equipped hall should have everything you host that networking conference or trade show. If you’re looking to go big, here are some venues that are worth a look:
SMX Convention Center
Dubbed as the largest event space in the Philippines, the SMX Convention Center has held some of the country's biggest corporate event with major exhibitions and conferences from local and international companies. The Mall of Asia Complex boasts over 20,000 square meters of space, consisting of 4 exhibition halls, 5 function rooms, and 14 meeting rooms. They also have smaller locations at SM Aura, SM Megamall, SM Bacolod, SM Davao, and SM Cebu.
- Address: Seashell Ln, Pasay, 1300 Metro Manila
- Website: http://www.smxconventioncenter.com/
- Telephone: (02) 556-8888 loc. 117-118
- Email: email@example.com
The Philippine International Convention Center (PICC) made a splash when it hosted the 1976 IMF-World Bank Meeting, and since then, exhibitions, trade fairs and shows are an everyday sight at the PICC. It has over 70,000 square meters of floor area, divided into 5 different venues.
- Address: PICC Complex, Roxas Boulevard Manila, Philippines, 1307
- Website: http://www.picc.gov.ph/
- Telephone: (02) 789-4734 to 38/ (02) 789-4727 to 32 / (02) 789 4725 to 26
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for an event location with an aura of artistic elegance? The Cultural Center of the Philippines may be best known for cultural shows and performances, but it also has venues that are spacious enough for networking events and corporate exhibitions.
- Address: CCP Complex, Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Website: http://culturalcenter.gov.ph/
- Telephone: (02) 832-1125 loc. 1404 / (02) 832-1125 loc. 1116
World Trade Center
The World Trade Center was the first exhibition center in the Philippines to cater to the ever-shifting world of expos, bazaars, trade fairs, and trade shows. Planning for more events that go beyond the trade floor? The venue also has business centers and rooms where corporate meetings and functions may be held.
- Address: 2/F WTCMM Building, Gil Puyat Avenue Extension corner Diosdado Macapagal Blvd., Pasay City, Metro Manila 1300
- Website: http://www.wtcmanila.com.ph/
- Telephone: (02) 902-0000
Philippine Trading Training Center
If you're looking for a place that can host your corporate events and provide training programs for your participants and staff, the Philippine Trade Training Center is your best bet. On top of its seminar rooms and computer training labs, the PTTC also has on- site training programs as well as in-company courses that are custom designed for their client's varied needs.
- Address: Sen. Gil Puyat ave. cor. Roxas Blvd., Pasay, Metro Manila
- Website: http://www.pttc.gov.ph/
- Telephone: (02) 263.2878 / (02) 834-1350
- Email: email@example.com
Planning a warm, intimate event with maximum impact? Whether you have an upcoming product launch, company awarding, thanksgiving party, business dinner, or charity event, take a look at these possible venues:
Located within the CCP complex in Pasay City, the Pergola boasts an octagon-shaped reception hall, a 200-person space that extends to the outdoor Octagon Terrace and its beautiful garden trellis.
- Address: One Esplanade Bldg. Seaside corner J.W. Diokno Boulevard, Mall Of Asia Complex, Pasay City
- Website: http://www.thepergola.net/
- Telephone: (02) 577-0680 / (0917) 598-1088 / (0917) 896-0035 / (0908) 898-2908
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
With its breathtaking view of Manila Bay, One Esplanade incorporates a modern design aesthetic into its two air-conditioned halls, plus an open-venue hall if you want to take full advantage of the sunset vista.
- Address: J.W. Diokno Blvd, Pasay, Metro Manila
- Website at http://1esplanade.com/
- Telephone: (02) 832-5746, (02) 832-2968 , (02) 861-5442, (02) 861-688
- Email: email@example.com
Blue Leaf Filipinas
This events venue specializes in a modern approach that’s tailored to the clients, but despite this distinctly personalized touch, Blue Leaf Filipinas also draws from the country’s traditions through its Filipino and Asian-inspired design aesthetics.
- Address: Belle Avenue, Aseana City, Paranaque City, 1722 Philippines
- Website: http://filipinas.theblueleaf.com.ph/
- Telephone: (02) 623-9188 / (02) 875-7550 / (0917) 838-BLUE
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Whitespace Manila is 720 square-meter minimalist venue that allows clients to transform the space into anything they deem possible. It has 6 different areas of varying sizes to cater to events of different scale, with the smallest room fitting 60 to 100 people and the biggest able to accommodate 450 to 700 people.
- Address: 2314 Don Chino Roces Avenue Extension, Makati City
- Website: http://whitespacemanila.com/
- Telephone: (02) 845-4917 / (02) 710-7852 / (0908) 882-9750
- Email: email@example.com
Apart from weddings and debuts, this luxurious events place also specializes in workshops, seminars, product launches, and bazaars. Up to 1,500 guests can enjoy the comfort and opulence that Le Pavilion has on offer.
- Address: EDSA cor. Roxas Boulevard, Metro Park, Bay Area CBD, Travel, Pasay City
- Website: http://bluebaywalk.com.ph/retail/le_pavillion/celebrate
- Telephone: (02) 898-8965 / (02) 856-4148 / (0917) 883-5026
Whether you like it grand, intimate, formal, or a bit more laid-back, your event is definitely going to need a venue that's up to scratch, so it’s vital to choose venues that match the event and make it an enjoyable experience.