Everyone is connected virtually through the internet, making cyberspace a highly effective avenue to promote a fundraising campaign. According to UK Fundraising, for every 1,000 page views a website receives, your organization can generate about $612. In a world with over 3 billion internet users, you can easily raise a pretty decent figure for your charity.
To help you get started, here are 5 effective and easy-to-use fundraising platforms online that you should try for your next fundraising event.
Disclaimer: All prices and specifications may change without prior notice as per the site owner’s prerogative.
Named “Top 25 Best Global Philanthropist” by Barron’s, CrowdRise offers innovative and
unique features that every event fundraiser can enjoy. Prominent organizations and events were held with the help of this platform include the Ironman, the Foundation, and the Chicago Marathon.
- Supplies real-time analytics for event organizers to make relevant and timely decisions.
- Each event organizer or team receives an event account manager to help out in managing the campaign and troubleshoot problems.
- Integrates many leading registration companies in their registration platform to provide convenient means for ticketing and donation. Organizers can also integrate their own registration process to the site's platform with its easy-to-use API.
- Offers custom branding.
Pricing: Using CrowdRise is 100% free.
Charges either 3% or 5% per donation including credit card fees.
A useful platform, Qgiv offers a variety of solutions that matches the branding of your organization. It’s also PCI compliant -- providing data security to donors and nonprofits.
- Provides intuitive, custom-branded donation forms on any device. It’s easy to use and can incorporate the organizer's brand personality and design.
- Convenient for donors. Donors can also set up recurring payments.
- Offers Text Giving in which organizers can collect donation through text messages.
- Offers complete events management essentials.
- Donation forms
- Event registration
- Virtual terminal used to receive in-person donations using different devices
Pricing: Using Qgiv starts at $49 per month
Qgiv offers different fundraising plans and can be customized to suit your needs and
An AdWords platform for eligible non-profit organizations, Google Grants offers incentives for eligible non-profits who want to post ads on results pages and run a pay-per-click campaign.
- Reach relevant people at the right time. High visibility through targeted advertising is effective at reaching people who are more likely to support, donate, or volunteer.
- Provides Google Analytics to keep track of conversions and performance of the campaign.
- Offers two options for campaigners:
- Campaign run by AdWords Express for less adept users
- AdWords account with complete tools for pro users.
Pricing: Free Google AdWords advertising up to $10,000 per month.
An eligibility test is required before setting up a campaign.
This platform is not available to some countries. See other details here.
This fundraising platform helps non-profits to increase charitable donations. It helps organizations to easily shift from traditional fundraising campaigns to online fundraising with its convenient tools.
- Enables organizers to promote on Facebook and Twitter using their SocialEvents.
- Its Flexible Ticketing System enables organizers to create different types of tickets and manageable options for donors. Donors can donate even when they can’t attend the actual event.
- Offers easy to understand data analytics.
- Empowers supporters to fundraise for an organization. Donations are linked directly to the beneficiary organization.
Pricing: Givezooks charges 2.5% for ticket sales or online donations + $0.99 per donation or ticket.
It’s a global fundraising platform based in London that supports users in every kind of fundraising: personal, nonprofits, special events, etc.
- Hosts multi-currency platform to enable international transactions.
- Provides a dedicated personal fundraising coach to ensure that every fundraiser increases donations online.
- If organizers fail to reach the goal, the organizers get what they have raised and will incur no penalties from the site.
Pricing: GoGetFunding charges 4% of the total donations fundraisers earn.
With the help of these online tools, your next fundraiser is more likely to achieve its goals and then some.
Did you recently hold a successful fundraising event? Share your experience by commenting below.
Never miss a post. Visit our blog for more interesting news and updates!